Guilford Whitney House, San Diego, California (1926)
Located in historic Mission Hills in San Diego, the Guilford Whitney house was built in 1926 for Mr. & Mrs. Guilford Whitney, owners of the Whitney Department Store which later became Walker Scott.
The details and surprises of this Spanish Revival home designed by architect Ralph Hurlburt made it a dream to design the interiors for.
Colors are deep and rich, pattern and texture abundant. All blend beautifully with the magnificent architecture to bring this lovely lady to life!